The TORCS Racing Board
Username: Password: Remember Me?
Lost Password Register
Author: firechief | Created: 2016-09-20 01:26:21
Subject: Brondehach Review
And so we start the 2nd half of the season with the first in a series of increasingly tortuous tracks which will culminate in the chaos of dirt-2.

As usual here's my pictorial race diary - http://imgur.com/a/tkedv

I expected a bit more variation in the results, but they seem quite consistent although its a pity only 3 of us submitted this time.

Next up, G-track-3 where overtaking is nearly impossible unless there's a significant speed difference between the cars. Brondehach only had a couple of natural overtaking spots, but G-track-3 has none. More than ever this race will depend on which cars can hold track position, make the fewest mistakes and take the least amount of damage.

Here's the point where I usually try to make predictions, but I honestly have no idea what's going to happen. I do think its a must-win for DanDroid, otherwise its chances of winning the championship will become very slim indeed...
Last Edited: 2016-09-20 02:35:34 by firechief
    Author: dummy | Created: 2016-09-20 21:19:52
    Subject: Re: Brondehach Review
    After a small gain in the last race now another big loss for us. Reality hits back on this difficult track and another hard race coming up. You're absolutely right with the must-win prediction and Dummy should take second place behind the Droids to make any meaningful gain.

Let's grab the spanners and see you on the next track ;)
    Last Edited: 2016-09-20 21:19:52 by dummy
    Author: berniw | Created: 2016-09-21 23:19:54
    Thank you for the great report:-) I just forgot to run the race because I catched a flu or something and was busy with sleeping, drinking, sweating and freezing...

Regards, Bernhard
    Last Edited: 2016-09-21 23:19:54 by berniw
      Author: dummy | Created: 2016-09-22 07:13:23
      This must have been a very ugly flu, if you don't even think about TORCS ;)
      Last Edited: 2016-09-22 07:13:36 by dummy