The TORCS Racing Board
Username: Password: Remember Me?
Lost Password Register
Author: timfoden | Created: 2017-09-14 07:21:20
Subject: Trouble submitting result -- The number of drivers in the startlist, qualification or race do not match.
The title says it all really. When I try to submit my result the server says:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Result Rejected

Your result has been rejected because of 1 error. Try to resolve the problem and to submit a correct result. In case your result is ok, but the system rejects it, contact the administrator. Do not rely too much on the error messages.

The number of drivers in the startlist, qualification or race do not match.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Looking in the result file there are 20 entries in each of the 3 sections mentioned, and the race was run from the downloaded endrace.xml (which has 20 entries in it) (and after going through configure without changing anything to fix the other submission problem) as I usually do.

Anyone got any idea why this error is occurring?
Last Edited: 2017-09-14 07:21:20 by timfoden
    Author: timfoden | Created: 2017-09-14 07:27:46
    Subject: Re: Trouble submitting result -- The number of drivers in the startlist, qualification or race do not match.
    Ah never-mind... It was me being an idiot. Torcs was still on its race result screen, and it doesn't write the results section to the file until this is exited.
    Last Edited: 2017-09-14 07:28:12 by timfoden
      Author: dummy | Created: 2017-09-14 09:40:44
      Subject: Re: Trouble submitting result -- The number of drivers in the startlist, qualification or race do not match.
      I'm glad it turned out to be a _minor_ problem, Bernhard being out of town :)
      Last Edited: 2017-09-14 09:40:44 by dummy